International Application Instructions
International applicants (students requiring a F-1 or J-1 visa) should submit the materials required for all applicants, as outlined on the appropriate program page:
Master of Business Administration, Master of Management and Master of Science in Information Technology
In addition, international applicants are required to submit:
- A CV or resume
- Essay (500 word statement of purpose)
- A TOEFL minimum score of 213 for the computer-based test or 80 for the internet-based test or an IELTS of 6.5 is required for international students whose primary language is not English. We do have waiver partnerships as well as waiver countries.
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF.org) or WES. There is no set GPA requirement: we encourage students with a 2.5 or better to apply.
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English