Choose Redlands because of its...
- Regional University in the West # 12 (2015) - U.S. News and World Report
- Top 25% of America's Top Colleges - Forbes
- Top 7% of four-year colleges, ranked by alumni earning above expectations - The Economist
- We have an international student scholarship that applies to our Business programs. This amounts to 15% of the tuition.
We offer paid assistantships to select students from the MSIT program throughout the year and occasionally offer them to MBA students as well.
The cost for our programs is below or very competitive versus other universities.
- The University of Redlabds is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- The School of Education is accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- The School of Music is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Our accelerated One-Year programs in the MBA and MSIT allow the student to save both time and money. Our students can earn advanced degrees and pursue their careers after only one year.
Return on Investment
Career Advancement Opportunities
Our Office of Professional Development offers assistance with
- Employment research
- Internship/Employment strategy
- Resumes, letters and portfolios
- Interviewing and negotiation
- Referral management
- Personal statements
And of course...LOCATION!
- Near the beach, mountains, desert, Hollywood, Las Vegas, etc.
- Being close to Los Angeles also opens up many job and internship oppportunities.
Redlands to nearest cities
- Los Angeles - 60 minutes
- Palm Springs - 45 minutes
- Malibu - 90 minutes
- San Diego - 2 hours
- Las Vegas - 4 hours
Redlands to popular destinations
- Beaches - 60 minutes
- Disneyland - 60 minutes
- Knott's Berry Farm - 60 minutes
- Universal Studios - 90 minutes
- Big Bear Lake Ski Area - 60 minutes