Creative Project Checklist
Are you ready to submit your creative request?
If you can answer each of the questions below, you are ready to submit your creative request.
- What is the name of the project?
- What is the purpose?
- What is the deadline for this project?
- Who is the target audience?
- What is the single most important thing we need to communicate?
- What is your call to action? Examples: Visit a web page to learn more, fill out an inquiry form, donate, register for an event, or schedule a visit; call a phone number; reply to an email, etc.
- What details must be included?
- Who has final approval of the project?
- Is this a single piece or part of a series?
- How will it be distributed? Examples: Emailed, mailed, posted on social media, printed in an external publication, etc.
- Will you have a mailing list for the project? (Campus partners are responsible for managing their project’s mailing list.)
- What is the date of the event, if applicable?
- What is the print quantity, if applicable?