For information about how to import course content, you can look throuhg the information bellow or read Moodle's Support documentation
Importing your previous course data can save you time and energy.
Along with importing a full course you can import select activities and resources from one course to another.
1. On the Moodle course you want to bring the activity or resource in select the gear icon.
2. From the drop-down menu select Import
3. Choose the course you want to get the activity or resource from and click Continue
4. In the Import settings page deselect all options but Include activities and resources and, if importing a quiz, include question bank.
5. Click Next
6. In the Include screen select None to deselect all the activities in the course
7. Go to the section or week that the activity or resource you want is located. Select that section or week, then select the activity you want to bring over
8. Repeat step 7 for any other activities or resources you would like to bring over
9. When ready click Next
10. Review your selects and click Perform Import
11. The import will run, when it is complete click Continue
12. The activity or resource will appear in your course in the week or section equivalent to the week or section that it was found in its original course. To move the activity or resource to the right section or week Turn on editing and drag the activity