Windows/MacOS Wireless Printing
- Open a web browser on your device and navigate to the following web page: https://papercut.redlands.edu/
- You should see the following login page. Please use your Redlands username and password to login. (firstname_lastname)
- Once you have successfully logged in and accessed the desktop site, click “Web Print” located on the left-hand side.
- Select the printer you wish to print to from the list. The printer’s location corresponds to the building’s name.
- Next, click the “Upload Documents” button to upload the document you wish to print
- Click the “Upload from Computer” button to choose the document you wish to upload. Alternatively, if you are on a PC or Mac laptop you can drag the document into the box to upload it.
- After clicking “Upload from computer” you will be given a menu that will allow you to browse to your document’s location on your device.
**Please note that this menu will look different depending on the device you are using to print from**
- After selecting the document for upload click the “Upload and Complete” button. Your document should print out shortly