- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option:
- Tap the App's share icon or the ellipses
- Scroll down and tap Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section.
- Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- Open the file you'd like to print.
- You can open files stored locally (found in Photos, Gmail, Docs, file manager apps, etc.) or files stored on cloud services like Google Drive and Dropbox. In this case, we chose a picture in Photos.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen. It looks like three stacked dots.
- Tap Print.
- Tap the dropdown arrow. It's located near the top of your screen.
- Tap the Printer you'd like to print from (if multiple are available).
- Tap the Print button. It looks like a printer.