University of Redlands



Commencement Activity Questions?  Please contact the following representatives with specific questions:

Students.  Please consult with your Academic Advisor, your Dean's Office: College (x8359); School of Education (x8816); School of Business (x8748); University Dean of Student Affairs (x8053); or the Registrar’s Office (x8019).

Faculty. Please contact Cheryl McIntosh (x8308) or Steven Arciniega (x8336)

Administrators and Staff.  Please contact the Provost Office (x8072) with any additional questions and we will direct them to the Committee or an appropriate office.

Baccalaureate.  Please contact Chaplain John Walsh (x8368).