MASTER OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
In a global economy that’s driven by data, our MSBA curriculum develops business leaders who can harness the power of big data to create opportunity, solve problems and make intelligent and informed business decisions.
With an MSBA, Learn how to:
- Collect, understand, interpret, and visualize complex data using state-of-the art methods and techniques.
- Devise data strategies that inform key organizational decisions, including marketing, operations, revenue growth and competitive advantage.
Why a Master's in Business Analytics?
- Business or data analytics is one of the fastest-growing career fields and is applicable to every industry, type of business or organization, here in the U.S. and globally.
- After earning a Master of Science in Business Analytics, a graduate may qualify for mid- to senior-level analytics jobs with salaries that can range from $93,000 to $200,000.
- This degree provides knowledge that enables graduates to help set corporate strategy and make informed business decisions by harnessing and deriving insights from data.
- Gain an understanding of business/organizational management, ethical & legal decision-making, and the role of data analysis in business.
- In a 2019 survey of 1,000 Fortune 1000 C-suite executives by New Vantage Partners, 92% of respondents said their companies were increasing their investment in big data and AI, with 75% citing fear of disruption from data-driven digital competitors and that they felt the investment could make their businesses more agile and competitive.
Why Redlands for your MSBA?
- >95% of our graduates would recommend, refer, or take their graduate degree all over again, and they give us the same high satisfaction scores for quality and value of our curricula and highly invested, available faculty.
- Tailored to working professionals
- Free, easy application
- No GMAT/GRE test or pre-requisite courses required
- Unique curriculum of Big Data, IT, GIS and business courses
- Our Spatial Business Initiative and deep partnership with Esri – a global leader in geospatial data - provides a focus on the growing role of location analytics
- WASCUC and ACBSP-accredited university and curriculum
- Can be completed in 18 months, part-time
Be on the forefront of business transformation with an MSBA degree in just 18 months.
or give us a call at 1-888-999-9844