21ST CENTURY BUSINESS SKILLS
Earn your MBA with classes one night a week at one of our seven Southern California campuses.
Our career-enhancing MBA program will help students thrive in a global business environment.
The Redlands MBA (Master of Business Administration) program addresses the unique challenges that you will face in an increasingly fluid, technology-driven, and global environment.
- Our Southern California campuses:
Burbank | Rancho Cucamonga | Redlands | Riverside |
San Diego | Orange County | Temecula
- High-quality ACBSP-accredited programs
- MBA Concentrations in Finance, Marketing, Global Business, and Location Analytics
- Corporate tuition discounts
- Guaranteed classes (so you can finish on time)
- Small interactive classes
- Classes that meet one night a week
- 12-, 18, and 24-month program options
- Flexible schedules
DEVELOP NECESSARY SKILLS TO:
Apply business knowledge in many different situations
Understand multiple perspectives of a problem
Use ethical decision-making to determine how a proposed solution affects your company and the wider community
Pursue a career in your field of interest by choosing a concentration in finance, marketing, global business, or GIS for business
LET'S RUN THE NUMBERS
or give us a call at 1-888-999-9844