Increase your earning potential with an MBA that offers several options to attend classes and learn. The Redlands MBA (Master of Business Administration) program addresses the unique challenges that you will face in an increasingly fluid, technology-driven, and global environment. Our career-enhancing program helps students thrive by teaching 21st-century business skills. In times of great uncertainty, the next generation of business leaders will be in demand.
We also offer a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) and a Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA). Scroll down to check out our offerings.
The University of Redlands MBA is designed for working professionals who want to master 21st Century Business Skills. You can choose to earn a general MBA or choose a concentration in Finance, Marketing, Global Business or Location Analytics. Our MBA program will prepare you to tackle business challenges, achieve business goals effectively and bring your career to the next level. The program can be completed in 18-24 months by taking one course one evening or Saturday each week year-round.
- Think strategically. Solve complex problems that require analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Apply reasoning and ethical thinking to determine the best solutions for a company to achieve its goals in an effective and ethical manner.
- Understand the financial aspects of an organization, and tactics for achieving competitive advantage in the global economy.
- Collaborate effectively and lead teams to achieve business goals.
The University of Redlands MSOL is designed for those who want to focus on the leadership dimension of business. The program has been designed to develop leaders with an emphasis on the importance of Purposeful Leadership. Our MSOL will prepare you to advance your personal “Arc of Leadership” to achieve business goals in manner that enhances employees, organizations and society. This program can be completed in 14 months by taking one course one evening or Saturday each week year-round.
DEVELOP NECESSARY SKILLS TO:
- Develop your “Arc of Leadership” that utilizes principles, theories, and methods of Purposeful Leadership to enhance your organizational effectiveness.
-Assess, practice, and apply specific managerial and leadership tactics to have positive impacts at the individual, team, organizational, and societal levels.
- Integrate ethical concepts, principles, and theories into management decision-making.
- Master leadership skills to effectively communicate about organizational strategies, tactics and challenges.
The University of Redlands MSBA is designed for those who want to learn how to gather and analyze data, create meaningful insights and make strategic, ethical business decisions that enhance organizational value. Our MBSA program arms graduates with the necessary tools to solve business problems and create new business opportunities effectively and efficiently. This program can be completed in 18 months by taking one of nine courses every eight weeks year-round.
DEVELOP NECESSARY SKILLS TO:
- Understand the technological tools used to collect, manage, and analyze data
- Model and work effectively with numerical data using mathematical methods to analyze it
- Contextually understand a business problem and how analytics can factor into solutions
- Gain critical insights into the company, customer, product, and marketplace - Provide information to set business strategy and solve organizational problems
Due to Covid-19, our program is currently offered online. Once it is safe to return to campus, we offer our program in the following locations. Check the website program pages for campus program updates.