Achieve Your Purpose and Potential
with a Master’s in Organizational Leadership
Graduate Elsa Luna, CFO, KPPC, discussing her Arc of Leadership.
Master the art of great leadership to improve your career impact and opportunities in management and senior leadership. Our distinctive MS in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) curriculum provides two courses focused on assessing your personal leadership skills and a capstone dedicated to developing a custom leadership plan for your future. Learn the human dimensions of management, the ethical and lasting impact of Purposeful Leadership, how to advance your arc of leadership into higher positions in your industry, and how to create a culture of trust that achieves business goals through effective and powerful leadership.
Convenience to Meet Your Needs
One course one evening per week year-round for 14 months.
Designed for the working professional.
Flexibility of 6 starts per year and rolling admissions.
Why the M.S. in Organizational Leadership at Redlands
- Arc of Purposeful Leadership focused on achieving individual, team, organizational, and societal gains
- 95% of 2020 MSOL graduates cite their degree improved their overall job performance
- 82% of 2020 MSOL graduates cite their bosses see them as more valuable as a result of their degree
- Competitively priced at $26,235 before financial aid or discounts; corporate tuition discounts, military discounts, and scholarships available
What Sets the University of Redlands Apart
- Apply critical thinking and thoughtful analysis and recommendations
- Interpret and apply data to make better decisions and set corporate strategies
- Build a diverse and inclusive workforce and culture
- Analyze and improve organizational and team effectiveness
- Integrate ethical concepts, principles, and management theories to solve complex problems
Seven campus locations to choose from
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Diego
- South Coast Metro