Last Update: May 28, 2019
Complete; **** Priority
VP Enrollment Dyerly; Provost Ogren; CAS Dean Brown; SOE Dean Wall; Registrar, M. Johnson; Faculty curriculum and program committees
- Faculty assistance with the Associate Degree of Transfer, and the approval by the CAS faculty to accept Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) aids us in our competition with public institutions for transfer students.
- In May 2019:
- We finalized an MOU with the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC). Conroy Reynolds from SE, Alisa Slaughter from CAS, CAS student Benjamin Lachelt, and Assistant Provost for Internationalization, Steve Wuhs, traveled to Mexicali to work with the vice-rector of the UABC system (Mexicali, Tijuana, Ensenada), their internationalization lead, three deans, and a key faculty member.
- We finalized an MOU with the Noli Indian School, operating on the Soboba Indian Reservation in San Jancinto, CA.
- Strengthen our relationships with guidance counselors.
- Attract students who wouldn't otherwise have considered U of R a possibility.
- Modest increases in recruitment.