You can review the participation list of a WebEx meeting. This could help you with daily participation points, or attendance. A downloadable verson can be found here.
- Go to https://redlands.webex.com or, in MyRedlands, select the Redlands Webex icon
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner
- Use your @redlands.edu for the e-mail address
- Continue through the single sign in prompts
- On the left side of the screen select insights
- Select the View more link on the upper right side of the screen
- Under All Services select Usage Report
- Choose the time frame that the system will use to pull your meetings and select Display Report
- You will be presented with a list of meetings during the time frame specified. Selecting the meeting Topic will lead you to the report of that meeting.
- From the Session Detail Report screen you can review the participants in the session and information about them. You can also export the report by selecting Export Report.
- The exported report can be read in excel, edited, and kept for your own records.