What is it?
Teams provides chat-based workspaces, allowing Faculty, Staff, and Students to meet over video, instantly message each other, and collaborate on files.
How Can Teams Help You Work Together?
Instructors can create Classes in Teams, share their screen, record class sessions for absent students, and create breakout groups for collaboration.
- Chat instantly with peers and colleagues from on or off campus.
- Quickly get in touch using Video Calls.
- Create Teams to organize your files, tasks and projects.
- Customize your Team workspace to fit your needs.
- Collaborate on other Microsoft files like Word and Excel.
- Easily access and Share Files from your OneDrive account, right from the app.
There's an App for That
- Log in through your Campus Email and select the app from the upper-left waffle.
- Download the app for your Windows or Mac computer for improved performance.
- Download the mobile app foriOS or Android for messaging on the go!
- Configure your Notifications so you never miss a message or project update.
Let's Get Started
Get Started Using Microsoft Teams