Academic Computing and Instructional Technology Services/Media Services (ACITS/MS) is engaged in providing the following services to the campus community:
- Technical and pedagogical support, as well as consultative support to faculty in using technology effectively for teaching, learning, and research.
- Exploration and implementation of emerging instructional technologies and tools to support such academic areas as research, enhanced classroom participation, assessment, and media integration.
- Assessment and delivery of innovative ways of enhancing teaching and learning through the use of technology tools in face-to-face, hybrid, and online classrooms.
- Support the Jones Computer Center and computer labs across the campus.
- Set-up and support of audio and video equipment for an array of events held at the campus.
- Media services, including video recording, editing, and archiving; web-conferencing, lecture capture, and live streaming of events and specific courses.
Some of the technologies supported by the ACITS/MS include: Moodle, Padlet, WebEx, PollEverywhere, Kaltura, etc.